2008+ Front Air Dam?

njaremka

Wiggity-Wack-O-Tack
Contributor
:
2012 Mini R55
any one know if there are any front lip add-on's for the 2008+ front bumper? we are getting a "5" in june, and i would like to add a little more visual "thickness" to the front bumper, without having to replace the whole bumper.

Hi, I know I posted a link to the Damd website on a previous post. They have a new kit available for the new front.
Otherwise I had spoken with a Sachiko from boom enterprises who can export the damd kits and kenstyle kits...if you need her email PM me.

Last edited:
front lip is all i really want. where did you get your damd lip? maybe they can get the new 08+ version too.

yep. BaysonR on ebay has a couple different styles to pick from. The parts are copies from some chinese company...but not too bad on fitment...my rear lip was a pain to get fitted properly for some reason, I had a friend install it and that is what I was told...He might be able to get something for the newer model.

thanks. i checked his inventory, and nothing yet for the 08+ models. i'll just have to keep checking. might be too early yet.

you could email him, he gets his stuff from a company in taiwan or china, they might have something available he hasn't listed on ebay yet.

I am also in the market for searching for any front lip for my 2008 GT, so far I didn't have any luck finding one.

BaysonR from ebay, doesn't carry 08+ model. I did pick up the spoiler from them.

njaremka,

You can get the OEM one from Japan. I'm sure Corksport can get it for you. I just traded my 04 Mazda 6 for a 08 Mazda 5 a couple days ago and was looking for one too. I'll call them sometime this week on pricing.

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p3.jpg

p5.jpg

p4.jpg

well, theres a thought - looks nice too. let me know what they give you for price.

My biggest concern is I can't tell if the front bumpers differ in length between US and JDM. I do know the JDM rear bumper is shorter by a couple of inches. As far as I can tell, I see no difference in the fronts so the lip should fit.

Last edited:
I just talked to Derrick at Corksport and he's looking into it as I type. I'll post info on it as soon as I get it.

dddd

I am too very interest to get one.
Any information will be greatly appreciate thanks

This forum rock.

Back