more tire stuff (General Exclaim UHP)

daan

:
06 "5"
http://www.treadepot.com
EXCLAIM UHP
The affordable General Exclaim UHP is an ultra high-performance tire that will take your sports car or tuner through all seasons with cool style, excellent traction & handling along with good treadlife.
Tire Class: PERFORMANCE Refined tread design and construction that offers exceptional dry and wet handling.

These tires worked very well on my Miata, and they are super super cheap from this site. THey are slightly bigger than the stock size
215/40ZR17 380 AA A 87W XL BSW $77.00

215/45ZR17 380 AA A 87W BSW $80.00

but that's not that big a deal, right? THey also have the crap Toyos that are on my 5 at the moment, they're a lot more expensive for those. I can't wait to get rid of those tires. I got stuck twice yesterday, in the 2-3" of snow we got. Plus the Versados on my 5 are mounted backwards on the rims, too. GOod job, previous owner!

205/50R17 VERSADO LX 93V XL BL The Toyo Versado LX represents Toyo's line of premium luxury touring tires, embodied in the new all-season Versado LX designed for optimum comfort, low noise and light snow for today's luxury sedan.

Back