conversation mirror

drogers

Hi All,
Just picked up my wife's brand new GT, and the only thing she is missing is a conversation mirror. She loves the honda oddysey one that pops down where the sunglass holder is... Anyone found one that fits in/on our sunglass holders? Do any other mazdas have convo mirrors that might be retrofitted?

thanks!

is that what they call that little mirror? I thought its the "watch your screaming kids" mirror

most cars/vans/suvs don't even have this feature, so don't be surprised you didn't get it

Hi All,
Just picked up my wife's brand new GT, and the only thing she is missing is a conversation mirror. She loves the honda oddysey one that pops down where the sunglass holder is... Anyone found one that fits in/on our sunglass holders? Do any other mazdas have convo mirrors that might be retrofitted?

thanks!

"Conversation mirror"? Using a mirror for that sounds like a recipe for disaster. One does not have to look at someone to talk to them. I'd suggest encouraging your wife to keep her eyes on the road.

"Conversation mirror"? Using a mirror for that sounds like a recipe for disaster. One does not have to look at someone to talk to them. I'd suggest encouraging your wife to keep her eyes on the road.

I'd suggest you quit being an ass and mind your own business.

Ok bub, them post on a private forum where your thoughts can't be scrutinized.

You don't even know my 'thoughts'... My wife wants a mirror to see the SIGN LANGUAGE that my 2 yr old uses to communicate with her in a safer manner than looking over her shoulder. She is perfectly capable of quick-checking a rear view mirror at safe times without getting in an accident. Plus, it's not like I made up the name for the damn mirror:

Top 10 Features Every Minivan Should Have
http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/list/top10/116141/article.html
#3 is a conversation mirror. Believe it or not, it's considered a *safety* feature by most.

LMAO (rlaugh). Good on you drogers. Some people need to be put in check in a public forum.

Yeah, uh, he really showed me. (piss)

I still stand by my statement. Now it's worse to see the hands are off the wheel. I've seen these people driving and I get as far away from them as I can. Same is true for people reading, etc. while driving.

I still stand by my statement. Now it's worse to see the hands are off the wheel. I've seen these people driving and I get as far away from them as I can. Same is true for people reading, etc. while driving.

Dude, you are so out of line and have no idea what you are taliking about in regards to drogers' situation. The guy asks for some info and you gotta respond to him like that. You didn't even provide him with constructive advise. As far as stooping to your level, i.e. your pissing monkey icon, sorry bro not gonna. Have a fine day.

Usually the most apropriate response to a comment like yours is no response at all. This time I break my rule.

That much about your empathy. You should grow up to be able to apologize. Until then I agree with you in one point though: Keep even more distance from most of us. Thank you.

Back