ENOUGH!!!!

okay guys, enough is enough. Why would anyone that does not like or enjoy the beauty of MP's be in this Homepage? What are you trying to prove 'game'? We, I like cars, it don't matter 4 cyl. 6 or 8, the point is I like cars, especially my MP3. If you ask a professional racer questions or make comments like what you did, do you know what he will say to you? Think about it.

oh yea, I have seen V-8 getting killed by 4 bangers. It takes a few things to make a car fast, the drivers brains, engine mods, ground control, wheels and condition of the road.

Racing is an art, and that is an art that I like.

:cool:

Nathen first of all you misspelled you own name.

Second, If you knew s*** you would not have posted.

The only way a 4cl can match the output of an 8cl is with a turbo or some other forced induction PERIOD! There is no discussion! Physics makes the final decision.

Sure there is more to racing than straight line power but tell that to the punk ass mother fuckers at the local street races sporting 4 cylinders. They talk s*** until they get their ass handed to them and then they whine about oh I could take your ass on a rode course.
My response to that is This aint a god dam rode course and here is your ass.

You are not cute by copying my post and I think you are one ignorant motherfucker. But that is just my opinion I could be wrong about the motherfucker part.

I take no sides I just post fact.

Holy wow, Informer, watch your goddamned mouth. :mad:

And if you're going to b**** at him for spelling his own name wrong, as you put it, please spell the word 'road' right.

:rolleyes:

Stupid males.

Geez, can't we all get along? Tempers flare easily on this board don't they? :p

I believe Informer's right about one thing, and that's forced induction needed if an I4 wants to beat a V8 on the track. Bolt ons simply won't do it. But then again Nathen didn't say forced induction wasn't necessary, he only said that 'engine mods' were necessary. Maybe I dunno anything, but I'd consider a turbe an engine mod... :confused:

But do realize that not everybody on the strip with a 4 banger boasts about handing V8 asses on platters and stuff. If I wanted V8 power I would have bought one. Many of us are just looking for a little more power with a few bolt ons, and maybe a little more in the looks department as well.

It's just plain fun...some people like to decorate their homes, some like to work out and get huge, I like to mod my car. The purpose is the same; to make it look good and feel better, not to compare apartments to mansions, or Bruce Lee's body to Schwartznegger's, or the MP3 to a Mustang or Camaro.

That is, if people have their heads on straight, that's what their goal should be.

It's been said again and again, and again, but does anybody listen??? *sigh*

Personally, my car is not my penis (gasps of astonishment everywhere). I don't take offense when people say "mine's bigger than yours"...it's only a car...something we drive, and God forbid, have fun while driving it!

There will always be ricers, and there will always be muscle car idiots with (alas) muscle for brains. There will always be s***-talk (as anyone who frequents this site knows) as well, but my only wish is that we keep it fun...everyone's gotta chill out, take a breath, and realize we're 'supposed' to be enthusiasts who are really here only to share some info on what we know about the car and try to help each other out. After all, there's only 1500 of us. ;)

I know nobody's going to listen, and the s*** will continue, but honestly, this is getting boring.

That's my two cents, and the end of my sappy 'we're all brothers and sisters here' speech. Think on it. :)

Mp3girly, how you doin you feisty thing you? Baby I made a typo and I hope that you can forgive me, because I would not want anything to come between us.

MP3Ben, I am taking no sides here but from your post I can tell that you did. In my personal opinion Muscle car people are not idiots, they were smart enough to realize what they wanted from a car before they bought it. See, my friend, drag racing is what we do. You do not hear stories of people boasting about how they took this Vette through some corners. No, what you do hear is how people drag raced.

In my opinion Ricers are people who are broke and do not have any money to mod their car so the go to the local wrecking yard and remove Type-R or Type-S stickers off others cars a super glue them on to their own car.

Well, I'm sure in YOUR opinion the world is still flat, and the world should be populated with blonde cheerleaders that drive Cobra Mustangs.
However I think the opinion of almost every member of MazdaMP3.com (which you are not) is that you need to take your negative Shiite and shove it where it belongs, up your ass.

Muscle cars go fast straight-good for them
imports hug the corners-good for them

Now lets all just talk about what we came to this URL to talk about.

Get a life, informer. I'm all for freedom of speech but you're just being an asshole. I'm closing this thread.

Back