ECU Diagram to OPEN speed limiter

blueyo

:
Mazda CX-9 GT
Hello
I'm searching for the CX-9 ECU pin diagram I need to lift the speed limiter,, my car has a speed limiter at 100mph which is like riding a bicycle for what the car can preform.. too bad I like in Kuwait.. otherwise I would be having fun with my lovably CX-9 having the freedom to go as fast as 120mph.

EDU pin diagram?

Just a thought: there have to be tuners out there who modify the chips for the Mazdas that have turbos, for example the CX-7 and the Mazdaspeed 3. Obviously the tuners would have mapped the ECU by now, maybe they are working on something for the CX-9? I say get on the phone and start calling them!

I hope that they would figure out a ECU mapping really soon for the CX-9...

Did you here about the HKS SLD (speed limit defencer) so I could lift the speed limit on my CX-9 thats the only thing I'm really interested in right now

ANY thoughts ?? :confused:

4 months with my CX-9, I'm still waiting for ecu wiring diagram. HKS SLD will definitely lift the speed, but it will be worthless without the ecu diagram. One big question still puzzle me; what controls the 160km/h speed limit for middle east import CX-9? Is it ECU or a separate gadget that cut off the speed? If the ecu controls the speeed, than HKS will definitely solve the speed limit. But, if a separate gadget, than, this should be remove out. So, which is it?

4 months with my CX-9, I'm still waiting for ecu wiring diagram. HKS SLD will definitely lift the speed, but it will be worthless without the ecu diagram. One big question still puzzle me; what controls the 160km/h speed limit for middle east import CX-9? Is it ECU or a separate gadget that cut off the speed? If the ecu controls the speeed, than HKS will definitely solve the speed limit. But, if a separate gadget, than, this should be remove out. So, which is it?

I have spoken to the Garage manager at Mazda here in kuwait and I was so close to punch him in the face and get into a fight for not telling me that the car has a limit at 160km.. I demanded him to remove the limit on my CX-9 No matter what, I didn't know about the ECU and it imosible for the dealer to remove.. only the Mazda could do that...

He started explaining that the ECU is what limiting the speed and that it imposible for him to remove that he doesn't have the tools too,,

And about the 120km overspeed noisy beep.. he said that I could remove it but i would lose the right and left tick sign sound and flash,, basically i wouldn't know whether the right and left sign are on or off ... which i'm NOT willing to give away..

BUT he said he could reduce the beep noise by 50% which is good

I would cost me $80 which i will do soon

I'm going to the same british Garage manager to discuss the HKS SLD, I will get out from him what ever Info I can, that would help

wish me luck (burnout)

Blueyo,
Haha..Punching the manager would have turn around a different story. Proud to hear you hold your stong fist. I got the same reply about getting rid the speed alarm. Furthermore, i was told that if i insist on getting rid the alarm, the waranty void for good. Wish you luck and let me know the outcome. I'll inform you if I get something positive from my side. By the way, is your CX-9 reddish in colour? Mine is red copper mica.

Hey semrz1

Yes it is reddish in colour,, as my avatar image show, loved the colour.
Ow real you have the same colour too, how wonderful :)

Last edited:
Back