Not so noob.

ANTIXPRO

:
99 BLACK MICA PROTEGE
So my wife and I picked up an 07 a few months back and love our "space wagon". With a toddler and an infant it suits us perfectly. This is my 2nd Mazda. So what I wanted to know is opinions on these wheels.

Attachments

• estoril_black_reg_normal_white.jpg
    estoril_black_reg_normal_white.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 150
They look a lot like MS6/3 wheel with a deeper lip. There are pics of a 5 on MS6 wheels in this section if you wanna know how they look. Personally I likey very much.

THose wheels will look nice on a silver 5. Have you tried looking at wheels at www.tirerack.com they have this thing that will show you your car with whatever wheels you pick out. Oh yeah if you have bad winter weather I'd stick with 17" unless you're going to keep your stockers to put back on for that season.

I live in California's central valley and we never get snow, just fog, rain, and heat. The 5 is the family car so I'm leaning toward keeping them 17's, but I have gone crazy befoe and might go bigger.

Ok so I just got off the phone with my wheel guy and he tells me that this TSW Estoril wheel will not fit on my car. What?! Any ideas?

Finish: Gun Metal
Bolt Pattern: 5x100,5x114.3
Wheel Size: 18x7.5
Offset: 45

These are the specs for this wheel. Not sure but I may have missed if these will work. A lil help please.

Attachments

• NEXO-TS-10-GM.gif
    NEXO-TS-10-GM.gif
    58.2 KB · Views: 123
Finish: hyper light
Bolt Pattern: 5x100,5x114.3
Wheel Size: 18x7.5
Offset: 45
Availability: In Stock
Warranty: 1 Year
Price: $130.00 (each)

or these in a lighter finish. I'm thinking lighter. Opinions......

Attachments

• NEXO-TS-10-HL-sm.gif
    NEXO-TS-10-HL-sm.gif
    17 KB · Views: 130
Well apparently the TSW's that I started this post with wont work in 18's, which is what I'm leaning towards getting. Something about the offset being wrong for the wagon.

45 offset will push the wheels past the fenders.... best bet is a 48 offset with a 7" to 7.5" wide rim. the mazda rx-8 are 18"x8" with a 50 offset sit a bit out side the fenders.

Back