Need opinions! Mazda3 wheels on a 5

Evan_in_CA

:
2006 Mazda5 Touring
I am looking at a set of Mazda3 wheels to replace the ugly chrome ones that are currently on my 5. the wheels are 07s that look like this -

010100011604010400200802219f4f1d6f884d8fabc600163f.jpg

They're going on this car (The ugly tint is already removed and replaced with normal tint)...

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=125193

I can get the set for $350, they're supposed to be perfect. You guys think they'd look alright?

Evan,

No Pix with the "fixed" tinting yet? Anyway, I was lookin' at 3s with my dad over the weekend and saw a few with those wheels. I think they would look nice on the 5s, as they are just a little different than the '08 5 17" rims.

edit: excuse my poor skills, but I only have paint.net at work and a 15min break... hopefully It'll give you a better preview.

Attachments

• m5white.JPG
    m5white.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Nice photoshop skillz!(nana) I will take a picture after I wash it this weekend, it's been raining here so the car is a mess.

The chrome ones aren't THAT bad, but I just don't like chrome all that much, I guess I'm just old. :D Hopefully they won't be too hard to sell since I know some folks like the chrome.

I think that $350 is too much for these wheels, so I'm going to hold out for a better deal. I'd really like a set of the Racing Hart wheels from an 03, or better yet an 03.5 Protege.

Back