Convex Mirrors

mixmasterlove

Contributor
I just ordered ebay #200083416016, I will post a review after I install them. The BLIND SPOT is a killer to deal with, especially driving in NY. Thanks OMF for all the info.

they are NOT OEM mazda parts though I do not doubt the functionality of them... quality is my only concern

they are NOT OEM mazda parts though I do not doubt the functionality of them... quality is my only concern

It states on the auction OEM. He is the only person I found with them, he also has 99.6 % rating. They look just like your, except with the blueish tint. I will see when i get them.

The auction claims the parts are manufactured by the same factory that handles the Mazda parts; it doesn't claim these are Mazda parts themselves... seems like "OEM" is often used in contradictory contexts (see wikipedia)... I've seen some folks here use "OE" I believe to distinguish between something like "Mazda OEM" versus "OEM factory".

So the auction details are quite possibly accurate and neither of you are technically wrong; but as you noted - same factory (whether you call that OEM or not) doesn't answer quality, etc... hopefully it does imply proper fit :)

Let us know how it goes.

-Jeff

The auction claims the parts are manufactured by the same factory that handles the Mazda parts; it doesn't claim these are Mazda parts themselves... seems like "OEM" is often used in contradictory contexts (see wikipedia)... I've seen some folks here use "OE" I believe to distinguish between something like "Mazda OEM" versus "OEM factory".

So the auction details are quite possibly accurate and neither of you are technically wrong; but as you noted - same factory (whether you call that OEM or not) doesn't answer quality, etc... hopefully it does imply proper fit :)

Let us know how it goes.

-Jeff
I asked the seller again in a email after I won, if they are OEM and if not to cancel my order. He assured me they are and he has a GREAT track record. I will post my review soon.

How did this turn out? Just wondering if you pop the old mirrors out or how they disconnect? Thanks

Last edited:
How did this turn out? Just wondering if you pop the old mirrors out or how they disconnect? Thanks

Popped right out and right back on, but I ended up returning them for a full refund, to hard to adjust to, and 1 of the heating elements didn't work

Back