Performance Chip Mazda 5

:
mazda5
Anybody tried using this?

PERFORMANCE CHIP MAZDA 5 2006-2008 2007
SRT PERFORMANCE CHIP KIT

FOR:

2006-2008 MAZDA 5 PART # RX-068

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS INCREDIBLE INTRODUCTORY OFFER!! The same performance chip we sold on the web for years for $39.00-$59.00...
UNDER SPECIAL SALE PROMOTION FOR OUR eBay CUSTOMERS!!
This introductory offer of $8.49
Will give you 40hp or..more!
Plus 5-7 MPG

GUARANTEED HORSEPOWER!

Remember.......you get what you pay for. If you could get 40hp for 8 bucks, don't you think you'd be hearing about it alot more??

True, a Zoom-Zoom decal gets you an extra 12hp, guaranteed, no questions asked (lol2).

No, being serious, I think those numbers are really bogus. if that was the case I do believe Mazda (or any other car maker) would have already made it available as OEM.

LOL! Another one of those "placebo effect" inventions that go around car forums.(yawn)

LOL! Another one of those "placebo effect" inventions that go around car forums.(yawn)
Yeah, butt-dyno FTL (yupnope)

And who can forget this little gem?
tornadoair-pic.jpg

Money's better spend on a "Zoom-Zoom" decal :)

Are you sure?? I've been testing it but I don't feel any radical change in power, although it feels like it offers less wind resistance at higher speed.

Don't tell me I put it on the wrong window (scratch)?

(rlaugh) (rlaugh) (rlaugh)

Attachments

• mazda5_zoom_zoom_decal.jpg
    mazda5_zoom_zoom_decal.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 247
True, a Zoom-Zoom decal gets you an extra 12hp, guaranteed, no questions asked (lol2).

Our 5 came with a free Zoom Zoom Decal. Also the dealer stuck on a chrome dealer logo ove the Mazda bade on the back for another 10HP. Now that it's winter, the steel 16s are sans hupcaps (those 2 lbs add another 5 HP alone)

Seriously though, this will give everyone a good laugh. My wife teases me becase I smile each time I look in the rear view mirror and see Zoom Zoom (It reads correct in the rear view mirror as well as from behind the 5)

Back