Bayson R Motorsport

BlueThunder

:
2008 Mazda5 GS
Anybody here that bought something from this company?

I'm interested by this:
FL-MA06M5-JDM2_4.jpg

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

As this is made for the 06-07 model, I'm not sure that's going to fit my 08. Anyone can confirm.

p.s. I'm a newbie here. I was wondering why I can see only few threads in every section for the Mazda5. It's like only 10% of everything that was written is accessible. Do I need a minimum amount of post or a membership to see everything? Thanks

Anybody here that bought something from this company?

I'm interested by this:
FL-MA06M5-JDM2_4.jpg

As this is made for the 06-07 model, I'm not sure that's going to fit my 08. Anyone can confirm.

p.s. I'm a newbie here. I was wondering why I can see only few threads in every section for the Mazda5. It's like only 10% of everything that was written is accessible. Do I need a minimum amount of post or a membership to see everything? Thanks

It don't fit on 08.

Hey BlueThunder,
I bought a bunch of stuff from BaysonR. Good products, fast turnaround. Here's the list of goods I picked up from them...

1) Eyelids
2) AutoExe style front bumper
3) Side skirt splitters
4) Damd Style rear lip
5) JDM front lip (still on my stock bumper in the garage)
6) JDM rear spoiler

The front splitter you're looking at is made for the `06-07 model and may not fit the `08. Contact Simon at BaysonR and he might be able to get an answer for sure.

Cheers,
joeboy.

Attachments

• MyCar.jpg
    MyCar.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 812
Great looking Mazda5 joeboy! need to see more pic's of your 5 later in the spring when it's nice and clean, and the weather warmer in you area. (drinks)

I think for a black car in the winter, that's EXCEPTIONALLY clean and shiny :eek: Damn that 5 is hot! My only gripe is it's missing the Mazda emblem in the front grill (looks too naked), but that's just my personal taste. :)

Back on topic, yeah, love that black lip... but I've already scraped some paint off the bottom of the front bumper on my 5 after leaving a steep parking lot, so this is only asking trouble! haha

Joeboy... did you have to modify the rear lip or was it a bolt on? The original damd lip only fit the JDM rear bumper. thanks in advance and your 5 looks sick!

ooo, there's a side skirt splitter? i bought the front splitter from Bayson, I like it.

Hey BlueThunder,
I bought a bunch of stuff from BaysonR. Good products, fast turnaround. Here's the list of goods I picked up from them...

1) Eyelids
3) Side skirt splitters
4) Damd Style rear lip
6) JDM rear spoiler

The front splitter you're looking at is made for the `06-07 model and may not fit the `08. Contact Simon at BaysonR and he might be able to get an answer for sure.

Cheers,
joeboy.

Damn Joeboy, nice 5!

Hey BlueThunder,

1) Eyelids
3) Side skirt splitters
4) Damd Style rear lip
6) JDM rear spoiler

Cheers,
joeboy.

Nice! Got any side shots? I want to see your ride with my drop.

Hey Bluethunder...

BaysonR is just the US Distributor for this taiwanese company http://www.jyaero.com.tw
so he's able to get other parts too, maybe they'll have '08 parts soon!

I got a few pieces from him, pretty good guy, but won't ship to me cuz I'm in Cali...so I've had to make a few trips up to San Jose...But heard his shipping is pretty steep, prices are still cheaper than buying from the likes of Damd or Kenstyle...I was quoted about 500US for a Kenstyle/Damd front lip from Japan, NOT including shipping...So a couple hundred combined, is a small price to pay for the plastic counterpart...

also saw this on ebay. Maybe you'd be interested since they don't make parts for '08s yet. I would just double check the measurements.

If you were down in California I'd say stop by my place and I could try to fabricate a custom carbon fiber lip for you. I'll post pics of mine when I have time, get my wheels and put on the kit...

Last edited:
Hey Bluethunder...

BaysonR is just the US Distributor for this taiwanese company http://www.jyaero.com.tw
so he's able to get other parts too, maybe they'll have '08 parts soon!

I got a few pieces from him, pretty good guy, but won't ship to me cuz I'm in Cali...so I've had to make a few trips up to San Jose...But heard his shipping is pretty steep, prices are still cheaper than buying from the likes of Damd or Kenstyle...I was quoted about 500US for a Kenstyle/Damd front lip from Japan, NOT including shipping...So a couple hundred combined, is a small price to pay for the plastic counterpart...

also saw this on ebay. Maybe you'd be interested since they don't make parts for '08s yet. I would just double check the measurements.

If you were down in California I'd say stop by my place and I could try to fabricate a custom carbon fiber lip for you. I'll post pics of mine when I have time, get my wheels and put on the kit...

Thank for the hint! Unfortunatly, I live thousand miles from SoCal. I'm at the other end of Canada. Anyway, i'm not even sure that Bayson would ship to Canada. According to the Ebay add, he ships only in US.

Hey BlueThunder,
I'm in Ontario. Bayson Shipped up here fine. Just contact them for a shipping quote.

there's also a guy from www.MPVClub.com that goes by the screen name mazdaspeed02mpv that can get stuff for the Mazda5. You could try contacting him. He did charge a little more for the parts, but he has a kenstyle lip and a few others baysonr didn't have.

Hey BlueThunder,

1) Eyelids
3) Side skirt splitters
4) Damd Style rear lip
6) JDM rear spoiler

Cheers,
joeboy.

Mean looking Mazda joeboy -- nicely done. (omg)

Hey Joeboy, I live in the states but I do plan on coming to Toronto next summer cause I have friend there to visit.

Do you know a reliable shop where I can get my parts painted and install? Then I can just have Bayson ship my parts to my friend's place in Toronto.

Back