"Riken Raptor" tires

daan

:
06 "5"
http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?ID=froogle&typ=R-132307&Country=US
My sister got a set of these for her car (not a 5 though) and they were crazy cheap. They seem like good tires, quiet and grippy even here in MN winter for being "H" rated performance tires. So since there are 2 different brands of tires on my 5, and I plan on getting winter tires next fall anyway, I was thinking of picking up a set of these for the other 3 seasons. That is, unless somebody here has a set already and hates them. Lemme know if anybody has any experience with these.

the link I put in there is the wrong size, the do hav the appropriate size for 5's, I just don't have the internet skillz to link it right.

It's listed as summer tire.

Interestingly, in 205/55-16 size. ZR is $66.10 but HR is $70.40.

i have em. there ok i got mine for 53 bucks each but then agian i am a tire wholesaler so who knows and they even brought them too me lol.

So they are just "OK"? The tires on my 5 are wretched. How do the Rikens feel in wet weather?

they feel good in corners and have good tractions in wet weather. i drive a msp with a few mods alright and in the summer when im rommping on it they just sit there and spin in first and second and i cant help but think that if i got a good set of brigestong or goodyears they wouldnt spin so much. but they are good tires over all and are not to noisy.

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?ID=froogle&typ=R-132307&Country=US
My sister got a set of these for her car (not a 5 though) and they were crazy cheap. They seem like good tires, quiet and grippy even here in MN winter for being "H" rated performance tires. So since there are 2 different brands of tires on my 5, and I plan on getting winter tires next fall anyway, I was thinking of picking up a set of these for the other 3 seasons. That is, unless somebody here has a set already and hates them. Lemme know if anybody has any experience with these.

I'm not sure I'd buy from these guys. The tire prices are amazing...until you calculate the shipping!! 4 tires @70 each = 320 shipping $455 (wow) and that's for budget tires. I can go into a local tire store and get Pirellis mounted for less than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back