Mazdawinterpalooza

zoomzoom mazda5

Contributor
:
mazda5 2006, Focus ST
I was at the event today and got a little gift.

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Congrats! It's a beautiful clean MZ 5! Or is it a Premacy?
:)

I wish we had your weather today (25*)...and I drove through snow storm yesterday...

Good job, congrats. It is nice to see MZ5s beating SUVs. CX-7s and CX-9s are a tough cookie to bite :) (Tributes... hmmm, blah)

It is also nice to see how clean Mazda5s can look this time of the year! :D

good job.
hey I noticed you have gold looking fog lights. Are they Ion Crystal bulbs or are the actual lens goldish in color?

hey ZOOMZOOM looks good but i was wanting to know where did you get the front lip on your bumper?

Thanks everyone and Jam your ride is so sweet, love that front end! hope your trip home was ok. The front end is the same as you can get on ebay i think the ebay seller is bayson sports. I got it over a 1 1/2 yrs ago and its working out fine, some day i would love to get a different one just to changed the look. Car was detail a week before with SIP and 106FF polishes and with Zaino Z2, Z5, Z6, ZCS and Z8. Thanks everyone!............(cheers)

Last edited:
I was at the event today and got a little gift.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Your ride looks great! I love the lip and the overlays on the fogs! And Zaino is great...I use it too. I will have to do some research to find out where to get stuff for the 5. I just picked up an 08 Copper Red Touring yesterday. I'm in St. Pete. Are there many 5's floating around here?

Thanks everyone for your great comments, mde8965 some parts can be found on Ebay and if you what to meet up one day let me know. I'm in Palm harbor. Just sent a PM to me..........Angelo...........most of the mazda5's are for daily use by mom & pop's for their families and i have not seen one with any mods at all.

Last edited:
Back