Post the dirtiest picture of your Mazda5

antlind

:
2006 Mazda5 - GT
Hey,
Not sure if there is any interest in this thread, but I thought since it's winter time we could possibly start showing our Mazda5's at their dirtiest.
I only thought about this while I washed mine yesterday, so I don't have any pics to show at the moment except one that was take last winter when I curbed by front bumper.
Hopefully it'll snow soon so that I can get all dirrrty again.
Regards,
Anthony

Attachments

• IM006122.JPG
    IM006122.JPG
    320.3 KB · Views: 359
  • Mazda5_Damage1.JPG
    Mazda5_Damage1.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:
hmm. I think dirt and MZ5 is a contradiction. MZ5 owners have this compulsion to wash the car (and wax it) as soon as possible. Must be something to do with that 'new painting method' mazda has always been telling about the 5. i.e. we don't know if its tough enough to withstand dirt. But I will take pictures as soon as my mazda5 gets dirty again.

Interior or Exterior? Tough call :D

I think the Canadiens will beat the US now in Winter, but here are the ones I have. Sorry it is not better (or worse?) (last year's November trip across the State would have been perfect, a uniform snow/salt/dirt coat, but I was too embarrassed to take a pic)

Attachments

• blue_mazda5_dec_12_2007 _007.jpg
    blue_mazda5_dec_12_2007 _007.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 228
  • blue_mazda5_dec_13_2007 _010.jpg
    blue_mazda5_dec_13_2007 _010.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 312
Ha ha, My 5 would win this hands-down. It's been a bit warm here early this week, so we got lots of slush and that means Very Dirty Cars out here. I'll try to post some pics later.

hmm.. Dirty... For those who saw my compulsively clean photos from last week in the appearance forum, I might just have to get out this weekend and show you what she really looks like this time of year.

Damn, just washed the 5 for the first time in months the other day. Before that, I had Zoom-Zoom hand written in the filth on the back hatch for a few weeks :)

They way that the winter crud has been sticking to my white 5 clearly indicates it's way overdue for a wax job.

Aw man i would have won hands down last week. Had to play kid chauffeur out on country dirt roads during a quick melt. The sides and back were completely orange from the dirt. Right now mine looks just like AIMW04's except grey underneath instead of green. And my back window is much dirtier with only the half moon to see through because the gas station was out of cleaning fluid when I got gas the other morning.

mine was looking pretty crappy yesterday when i got home from Mt Washington, NH.

if it's still really dirty when I get out'a work I'll snap a pic.

AIM that's a dirty car!

after we first got our M5 we took it to Malakoff diggings park. the nav system took us on this dirt road that the 5 really had no business on. The car was just covered with dirt. When we opened the rear hatch and closed it, there was a bunch of dirt that just slid off. We talked to the ranger there and she asked "Why didn't you take the paved road in?" uh paved road? the nav didn't show it.

Some nasty stuff there.....
BTW, you know you could always buy the official 'Mazda 24/7' decal.....:)
Anthony

LOL, and if there is enough space, you can proudly sport the "this Car Climbed Mt. Washington" one now. 50% of my neighbors had one when I was living up there (and 90% of them owned Camrys or Corollas)

mountwashingtonbumpersticker.jpg

hahaha, hey this body just climbed Mt Washington Saturday.

Awesome pic man, How was the oxygen intake up there ;).

Oh, sorry, but no decals for that accomplishment (I don't wanna even picture where you would like to stick that one, LOL).

aw man... i'm not even going to address that comment.

seriously though, the weather was fabulous. It was a great day for hiking. It took us 6 hours 45 mins round trip (3-1/2 to the summit). It was 25 at the trailhead, and 15 at the summit with 50 mph gusts.

aw man... i'm not even going to address that comment.

seriously though, the weather was fabulous. It was a great day for hiking. It took us 6 hours 45 mins round trip (3-1/2 to the summit). It was 25 at the trailhead, and 15 at the summit with 50 mph gusts.

I'm going there before the end of winter...looks beautiful. I only got to here last year: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...1089,-71.448898&spn=0.320008,0.8638&z=11&om=0

Here's a picture from the trip with my old car:
P4090499.jpg

And oh, here's a DIRTY PICTURE of my MZ 5 pals!
P1192771.jpg

mz5 - just another day.

IMG_4454.JPG
why we need mudflaps

IMG_4452.JPG
why we need to wax before and during winter

IMG_4441.JPG
waiting for spring cleaning

Back