Zoom Zoom Sticker - Did You Apply It?

Force-1

:
2008 CX-9
Just wondering how many of you applied the Zoom Zoom sticker that Mazda sent you. I placed mine just under the HMSL.

DSCF0808.jpg

Not too easy to make out in this photo, but it is easily seen.

I haven't received a thing from mazda since I purchased the vehicle.

Usually everyone gets a bottle of touch up paint. At least a majority of protege buyers did I believe. I think the practice has continued on for many... sorry to hear you haven't got jack :(

Usually everyone gets a bottle of touch up paint. At least a majority of protege buyers did I believe. I think the practice has continued on for many... sorry to hear you haven't got jack :(

Maybe they knew we'd need it, from how easily this paint chips. (nailbyt)

Zoom Zoom Sticker

I received my sticker in a letter from Mazda. I was thinking about putting it under the CHMSL too, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I haven't received touch up paint, or anything else except the sticker, from Mazda.

Ted

I have my Zoom-Zoom in the same place on my CX-9. I recieved the plastic steering wheel with the sticker and touchup paint on my MSP, MZ5, and CX-9.

I never got nothing :( i've had my MSP for almost a year now :)

If you've only had an MSP for a year, you clearly bought it used, Mazda isn't going to send you anything.

Mazda sent us touch-up paint after we bought the P5. I went to the dealership and asked for one when I had the Miata, they gave me a HUGE one, seen here:

uncoverdrollbar2.jpg

Since then, I ordered some from an Ebay vendor, in blue:

VanStickers.jpg

if u want free zoom zoom stickers, go to mazda usa's site and send an email to them requesting for some stickers. say something like i've finally found the meaning of zoom zoom. then they'll send ya back an email saying thanks for your love of the zoom zoom way or something like that. wait a few days and u'll get it in the mail. i got 2 white ones xD pretty good hehe

I sent an e-mail to Mazda on the owners site, and asked for a sticker. That was on Tuesday afternoon, I got it yesterday (I am in the OC, and it came from Irvine). I put mine in the same spot as the OP.

Who did you e-mail? I went to the mazda owners site (at Mazdausa.com), and in the inside mazda tab, clicked on contact us, then clicked on e-mail mazda. I simply asked if I could get a zoom-zoom sticker for my CX-9. They replied within 1/2 hour of my e-mail and I got it a couple days later.

Good Luck!

EXACTLY what I did. I guess owning 12 Mazdas over the years isn't enough

Attachments

• Decals.JPG
    Decals.JPG
    582.6 KB · Views: 407
  • Zoom Zoom.JPG
    Zoom Zoom.JPG
    343.4 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
I didnt get a zoom zoom sticker when I bought my speed 3, but the dealer gave me a chrome zoom zoom license plate holder, so that is currently on my car.

Back