Sun Shade for 08 CX-9

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the forum. Just bought my CX-9 about a week ago and I am really loving it. Right now i am looking for a sun shade for the front window. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good quality sun shade can be found?

Thanks

$31.20 doesn't sound to much to me. Think I'll get one now.

It fits the windshield perfectly. The only thing I don't like is it's kind of bulky, as it rolls up. I'm used to the type that fold up like a figure 8 into a small package.

I leave it on the rear floor. I rarely have passengers in the back seat, and if I do, they can toss it in the cargo area.

It fits the windshield perfectly. The only thing I don't like is it's kind of bulky, as it rolls up. I'm used to the type that fold up like a figure 8 into a small package.

I leave it on the rear floor. I rarely have passengers in the back seat, and if I do, they can toss it in the cargo area.

I also have always used the spring ring type that you can fold up into a very small flat package. With four teenage kids, I don't have the spare room anywhere for the large roll up kind. Haven't yet found one that's big enough, but can still be folded small enough to stash somewhere in the CX-9. (No passenger seatback pocket!)

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the forum. Just bought my CX-9 about a week ago and I am really loving it. Right now i am looking for a sun shade for the front window. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good quality sun shade can be found?

Thanks

CX-9 windshield is quite large, so aftermarket screens will be hard to find if you want it to fit well. I've got the Mazda part instock, here's a link to order it.

http://tinyurl.com/38z79g

I have one of the roll up ones .. (introtech) it's awesome... and the velcro on it holds it in place in the back when not in use... ;) $39 free shipping

Back