Hello from Australia

AussieCX9

:
Mazda CX9 Luxury Model
Gidday everyone,

Simon is my name and I picked up my Luxury model CX9 a couple of days ago.

The Mazda CX9 has only just entered Australia in the last 2 weeks and I am probably one of only a few proud owners so far in this country....I cannot get the grin off my face.

I am looking forward in spending some time on this forum with you all and I will send photos very soon.

Cheers,
Simon

Gidday everyone,

Simon is my name and I picked up my Luxury model CX9 a couple of days ago.

The Mazda CX9 has only just entered Australia in the last 2 weeks and I am probably one of only a few proud owners so far in this country....I cannot get the grin off my face.

I am looking forward in spending some time on this forum with you all and I will send photos very soon.

Cheers,
Simon

well glad to have somebody from the same or very close time zone :)
i'm from manila, philippines ... and i've been driving my stormy blue CX-9 less than a week now.

Hi CX-901, I think your correct as most people in the states go online at night which is our day.

Has the CX9 been available in the Phillipines for long?

Hi CX-901, I think your correct as most people in the states go online at night which is our day.

Has the CX9 been available in the Phillipines for long?

it was launched here end of November ... i had second thoughts of buying a car that's just introduced ... but after researching online and with the help of forums such as this ... i went ahead and made the plunge.
after a week though , i think i made a good decision.

(10)

I thought the CX9 was great as soon as I drove it.
My last car was a 2003 BMW X5 diesel sport which I had since new and the CX9 is a better car in so many ways except for fuel economy but hey, the BMW didnt have the Zoom Zoom factor.

it was launched here end of November ... i had second thoughts of buying a car that's just introduced ... but after researching online and with the help of forums such as this ... i went ahead and made the plunge.
after a week though , i think i made a good decision.

(10)

Do you guys have the same trims as North American models? How much did it set you back?

I think so but here in Aust. things like Sat Nav, Alarm system, Power tailgate, Smart Key, Tyre Pressure monitor, Blind spot detection, Wooden interior trim, DVD entertainment are not available in this country as an option.

Bluetooth ($500option), Towing package ($650 option).

Two models only both AWD called Classic and Luxury.

Classic model: Cloth trim, 18inch wheels, 6 speaker sound, Reverse camera, LED signals on side mirrors, Fog lights, colour coded door handles, Auto headlights and wipers

Luxury model gets Sunroof, Leather, 10 speaker Bose sound, Electric seats, 20inch wheels, Heated mirrors and seats, Chrome door handles and tailgate trim.

Add some extras like front parking sensors, mats, bootliner and window tint.

Classic- AU$56000 drive away (Recommended Retail Price)
Luxury- AU$63000 drive away (Recommended Retail Price)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Simon,
that makes 2 of us now! pick mine up last week, are you on OZ Mazda forum?

Hope your enjoying yours like I am with mine, just luvin it.

Clarke

Hi and welcome. Get some good pics of her in Brissy for us!

Here is a picture from my mobile phone, sorry for the poor quality.

Attachments

• Picture 412.jpg
    Picture 412.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Picture 415.jpg
    Picture 415.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Back