Bluetooth Address Book

Bluetooth of works fine. Having big problem trying to get the numbers in the address book. Too slow, car thinks number is complete, too fast and the numbers are not understood. Is there any way of putting the numbers in manually?

I spent an hour yesterday completing my address book. I found it easier than completing the address book in my Cadillac STS, which I had to do via the NAV keypad.

My CX-9 recognizes all verbal number commands from me each and every time.

I have never had a problem entering phone numbers in the address book or telling the system to dial ###, because I don't say fife and niner. LOL.

I spent an hour yesterday completing my address book. I found it easier than completing the address book in my Cadillac STS, which I had to do via the NAV keypad.

My CX-9 recognizes all verbal number commands from me each and every time.

Is there a way to download your phonebook from the cell to the CX-9?

Still Having Problems with Address Book

..............nothing serious enough to make me dislike the car. However, as I sit in the car park trying to put even one number into the book, I begin to feel like Eliza Doolittle practising "the rain in Spain..." for Professor Higgens.

Remembering that I'm English I've tried to impersonate the heaviest American accent I could imagine. It keeps on inserting extra "8s". Am I being dumb, or does the address book expect a certain template for numbers such as "XXX-XXX-XXXX" or can I put in any sequence of numbers?

Last word, the women's accent is actually very pleasant.

Back