CX9 Auto Head lights

When I have head lights in Auto mode, when ever I open the driver door it starts to beep. Is there any way to disable the beep? I asked the dealer he is telling me its indicating that the lights are one and its a feature, I find it to be foolish. I want to disable it as its really annoying, will appreciate any help.
Thanks
Krish

yes they can be disabled i had mine done without intending to.
Here in the middle east where i leave we have the 120km /h beep so i wanted to disable it. it could be disabled together with the auto lights indicator and the door opening sound...it is all in one part. ask that at the service manager he will know for sure. is just a matter of searching their manuals. good luck

I just went to a mazda dealer, and he said that the beep was normal and was fixed in the 2008 CX-9... Can you find out where in the manual etc..
Thanks

yes they can be disabled i had mine done without intending to.
Here in the middle east where i leave we have the 120km /h beep so i wanted to disable it. it could be disabled together with the auto lights indicator and the door opening sound...it is all in one part. ask that at the service manager he will know for sure. is just a matter of searching their manuals. good luck

Back