Rear window washer question?????

rk2112

:
Mazda CX-9 GT
I just picked up my CX-9 a couple days ago, and when I was waxing it today I noticed that there is just a "hole" in the rear spoiler for where the rear washer fluid comes out............does this look right? Is mine missing some sort of nozzle plug? I know my Nissan Murano had a black nozzle built into the spoiler.

Attachments

• Rear washer nozzle.jpg
    Rear washer nozzle.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 493
It's right! Mine looks just like that and the rear washer works fine. I had to go out in the garage and check because I never really noticed it before. I guess because mine's a dark color.

It's right! Mine looks just like that and the rear washer works fine. I had to go out in the garage and check because I never really noticed it before. I guess because mine's a dark color.

Thanks!! I tried the washer and it worked, but with that hole it just looks unfinished.

yeah, welcome to your new mazda..... Implement the function, but do it as cheaply as possible. I thought they forgot to put a rubber nozzle on mine too till I saw another one.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, I just bought my cx9 a couple of weeks ago and thought the nozzle was missing as well!

Latest posts

Back