Anyone Buy From MazdaGear.com?

I'm looking at buying the cargo liner and cargo cover from MazdaGear.com as they are waaaay cheaper than the dealership.

Does anyone have purchasing experience with these guys?

Their shipping's crazy! I went to order winter mats cux they're like 40 bucks cheaper but they want to charge me 96 dollars for shipping! I don't think so!(no)

Their shipping's crazy! I went to order winter mats cux they're like 40 bucks cheaper but they want to charge me 96 dollars for shipping! I don't think so!(no)

(boom04)

I'm sure that there is a Mazda parts place here in Vancouver (non-dealership), but I just can't locate them...

Goodness me - managed to get the racks for $280.........with $200 shipping!(shocked)

I really don't want to stump up $420 for them from the local dealership, but it looks like I don't have much option.

They're not even listed on the Thule options on the Rack Attack website, so I can't even get a comparative price.

I have an 08 CX-7, with tech package. I checked their ( mazdagear.com ) prices and they have good prices. I'm in the states and the shipping prices aren't bad either. I don't know why they were so high for you guys. You're in Canada, maybe cause it's International shipping. Did you try to call them?

If you want to order online, check out these guys: http://www.mazdaparts.org/mazda5test.html

My dad ordered us a bumper guard and mud guards for Christmas and they were excellent! They even scrambled to find an out-of-stock part. Also, they are now sending coupons out to him that he relays to me. I have a buy one, get one free on wipers, so I might order them up...

They have the cover for $128.70 and the liner for $39 and free shipping on orders over $100 in the US. Not sure about B.C Though. Too bad I'm on the other side of WA state (Spokane), or I'd have you ship theme here for free and just road trip it. I would imagine Canadian shipping wouldn't be too bad though.

Too bad I'm on the other side of WA state (Spokane), or I'd have you ship theme here for free and just road trip it.

Cheers mate, appreciate the thought.

I ended up picking up the liner from the dealer when we got the car (end Nov), and I've given up on the cover for the time being as I've spent over $1,200 on roof bars and snow tires this month (cryhard)

Back