MAzda5 Spoiler!!!

tillyspeed81

Contributor
:
Mazda5
Where can I get a spoiler for my Mazda5 in the states? I'm looking for that VIP style one ...or any other one that looks interesting....I'm surrounded my XBs I need to kick their asses!!! HELP(gun)

Autoexe....kenstlye....DAMD has bodykits for Mazda5

But which one you like ??

I was actually trying to decide between the Damd kit and Kenstyle kit. I really like the kenstyle kit and was actually going to order the front lip this December. I'm probably going to mix the kits since I bought a Damd rear lip already. As for the spoiler I was looking for a clean looking one. I saw a vip style one on the shimano MZ5 that I liked alot, are there any others around?

you might want to try bayson sports.. he's on ebay selling the mazda 5 bodykits and eyes.. i was talking to him early this year and he had a vip spoiler for the 5's. saw a couple here in honolulu already.. looks ok but too big for my taste.

Attachments

• DSC08266_1.jpg
    DSC08266_1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC08272_logo.jpg
    DSC08272_logo.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
I contacted them a while back but they forgot about me, finally just decided to email Simon at BaysonR directly and he replied right away. Probably gonna buy that Vip spoiler since I can't find anything else, unless someone out there can show me otherwise. He also is getting me another kind of lip spoiler that's not on his ebay, so considering his prices I might go with that rather than pay up the ass for a kit shipped from Japan...(rei) Just waiting on his shipping rates....(birthday)

Also got a reply from Corksport, they got the LED tailights in stock. So come December if they still got em, I'm gonna get a pair...just gotta find the blacked out headlights....sigh(blowup)

I know...it's the headlights I want the most....But the tails would be a nice addy too. How much did he say it was gonna be?

I contacted them a while back but they forgot about me, finally just decided to email Simon at BaysonR directly and he replied right away. Probably gonna buy that Vip spoiler since I can't find anything else, unless someone out there can show me otherwise. He also is getting me another kind of lip spoiler that's not on his ebay, so considering his prices I might go with that rather than pay up the ass for a kit shipped from Japan...(rei) Just waiting on his shipping rates....(birthday)

Also got a reply from Corksport, they got the LED tailights in stock. So come December if they still got em, I'm gonna get a pair...just gotta find the blacked out headlights....sigh(blowup)

I think he said the price was $431 plus shipping... might be on the site now....so probably looking at about $500....(cryhard)

still debating on whether I should take one for the team and bake my headlights to black 'em out...and add the angel eyes in the process...but kinda scared of messing them up horribly....was looking on ebay for a pair to experiment with, but the cost was killer....(chair) better make up my mind quick tho cuz the place I'm moving to has a half sized oven...unless a heat gun will work??? Anyone know if a heat gun could be used to melt the gunk in the lights?(confused)

just wait till summer and you don't even have to put it into oven.

all you have to do is take the headlight units out, and park your car where sun is gonna be on the car for at least 3 to 4 hours.

place your headlights inside the car and wait.... (works best to put them on dashboard, under windshield)
after few hours, headlights should be warm enough to be crack open!!

this is the easiest way to open headlights for people who don't wanna bake their headlights.
there is no melting or BBQing your headlights.

heat gun is simply too weak and it only heat part of it.
the whole thing has to be heated to crack a headlight open.

one thing you might be able to do is using a box(cardboard box maybe...) 
basically you use the box to create a little sauna.

put a box sideways, and put your headlight inside.
then put your "little sauna" in front of heater.

my friend used one of those parabolic heater.

i haven't try this method, so i don't know how well it works....
but it did work for my friend in japan.

I'm trying to get my hands on a used pair of tail lights and headlights to play with, as far as the spoiler, hopefully it makes it down here in one piece, when I get it all painted and installed I'l post some pics of the kit and spoiler...hopefully by then I'll have decided on the rims and suspension.
(friday)

you might want to try bayson sports.. he's on ebay selling the mazda 5 bodykits and eyes.. i was talking to him early this year and he had a vip spoiler for the 5's. saw a couple here in honolulu already.. looks ok but too big for my taste.

dude, where can you get those roof rails? anybody know?

euro and asia only... someone tried to get it here but the mounting points are different or something like that... do a search and you'll see some old treads...

I went ahead and bought the VIP style spoiler ....sigh....couldn't find anything else.. anyone know if there is someone that can get the kenstyle front lip here in the states? I bought the Damd style one, but I don't like it very much...the kenstyle just looks cleaner...so I might be selling it in the future...

Back