MP3 id tags on cd-changer?

Blue Swede

:
2008 Mazda 5, Sport Edition (European)
Hi!

I post many questions at the moment because I will get my first Mazda 5 in a couple of weeks. (Not my first Mazda though...)

Does the cd-player/changer with mp3-function show song namnes/titles in the information display or do you only see what track number/cd is playing at the moment? (band2)

Last edited:
Looks like it does show titles. I'm getting one MP3 changer in my new Mazda 5 as standard!!! Couldn't be happier... (wiggle)

How did this work out for you? Does it display the titles?

John

I haven't got my car yet. I will get it in early december my dealer told me. Then I will let you know. But in the movie linked in an earlier post shows titles so I'm pretty shure mine shows titles to. It's a similar mp3 changer in my car I think.

I haven't got my car yet. I will get it in early december my dealer told me. Then I will let you know. But in the movie linked in an earlier post shows titles so I'm pretty shure mine shows titles to. It's a similar mp3 changer in my car I think.

I agree... My concern is that I have been trying to get the tags to show via an Ipod/XM radio adapter (Axxess in particular), and have run into issues with the Clarion Factory 6 CD Radio. It (the Clarion) does not support the tags. When you get the upgrade, if you can please confirm who makes the MP3 player. The manufacturer's name should be on the outside of the case (not the front panel). I wish you the best of luck and let me know how it turns out.

John

Back