Hid Conversion Kit

The guy have a good feedback. So since no one have try it, I'll gonna give it a try. They are cheap anyway.

I got them. They were very easy to install and look beautifull. I recomend them. I bought the 10000K blue ones, they have other colors for you to chose from.

Attachments

• DSC00670.JPG
    DSC00670.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC00671.JPG
    DSC00671.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 566
  • DSC00680.JPG
    DSC00680.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 638
I got them. They were very easy to install and look beautifull. I recomend them. I bought the 10000K blue ones, they have other colors for you to chose from.

Please remember to re-aim your housings so that the light is on the road not up at the oncoming traffic. I support these kits and have one myself, but so many folks just pop them in and proceed to blind everyone because they do not think to do this last step.

Please remember to re-aim your housings so that the light is on the road not up at the oncoming traffic. I support these kits and have one myself, but so many folks just pop them in and proceed to blind everyone because they do not think to do this last step.

Thanks for the reminder, but don't worry is already done.

.... I bought the 10000K blue ones, they have other colors for you to chose from.

I have the GT that comes with the HID low beams. I was considering getting these to convert the fogs and/or the high beams.

Anybody know what temp would be the best match for the factory HID bulbs? I know they aren't very blue, so it's pretty low.

Maybe the HID lowbeam you have have colorshifted. 4300 k bulbs are the brightest. Anything higher seems brighter because it moves through the kelvin spectrum. Blue is more stressful to our eyes.

would you by any chance have a picture that shows the cutoff of the headlight beam against a wall? i just want to see how much glare it will produce when you switch over to HID

Back