Think these will work?

Oh_Seven

:
Mazda5
Looking at buying some 215/60/R16 Winter Tires ... think these will fit okay?

Also, they're currently mounted on steelies that came off of an Impala. By doing some research, the Impala has a bolt pattern of 5x115 while the Mazda5 has a bolt pattern of 5x114.3 ... in theory, I doubt .7 of a mm will be a big problem, but what are your takes on this? I checked the offset, and the Impala is +52, so that is similar to Mazda5 as well.

Any tips or help is appreciated!

Looking at buying some 215/60/R16 Winter Tires ... think these will fit okay?

Also, they're currently mounted on steelies that came off of an Impala. By doing some research, the Impala has a bolt pattern of 5x115 while the Mazda5 has a bolt pattern of 5x114.3 ... in theory, I doubt .7 of a mm will be a big problem, but what are your takes on this? I checked the offset, and the Impala is +52, so that is similar to Mazda5 as well.

Any tips or help is appreciated!

No can do.

The hub is larger on the Impala, and I've seen 5x115 wheels on a car that had 5x114.3.... Might cause a vibration though, and not being hubcentric you're putting all that stress on the wheel studs.....

Then there's the tire size. Seems to be a BIT too big....

Thanks for the info.

I used to have 114.3 on my 115 bolt car without issues ... no need for a hubcentric ring/spacer as there were no vibrations or problems.

That's why I thought this might work, but don't have experience with it the other way around!

Cheers :)

Back