** My MZ5 Modding Progress ( Pics + Vids ) Day 1 to ?? **

Ken21

:
BMW E34 525ia,BMW E39 M5,Mazda 5
So here is my modding progress thread so you guys can keep up with my mods that i've done to the Mz5 in one thread instead of starting many many threads .....so Let the modding begin ^^

My To-Do Mod list ( As of today ) :

1. 6000k HID low DONE
2. LED DRL ( to match the HID ) DONE
3. Stealth bulbs ( corner )
4. LED side markers DONE
5. LED brake bulbs DONE
6. LED rear bumper reflector replacement
7. LED interior bulbs ( white ) DONE
8. LED underbody lights ( white ) DONE
8. LED Lics.plate lights ( white ) DONE
9. LED door sills ( blue )
10. Interior room lamp ( white,mount on the B and C pillar )
10. Interior footwell lights ( white....neon tubes )
11. Lowering springs
12. Koni FSD shocks
13. RX-8 rims ( 18x8 )
14. Mich. PS2 tires ( 225/40/18 )
15. Kenstyle Front lip
16. Kenstyle rear bumper add-on lip
17. Unknown brand VIP style Roof spoiler
18. OEM Mazda LED turn-singal mirror covers
19. Quad exhaust
20. JVC AVX-805 7" in-dash Monitor
21. OEM Mazda 2DIN Frame kit
22. Roof mounted 10" or 12" LCD screen
23. 9" LCD screen built-in to the headrest
24. Amp and Subs will be added alone with the whole car speakers ( Un-decided yet )
25. Dynamat the whole car
26. Unknown Brand roof mounted " Fan Machine "
27. Stubby antenna

My car ( Day 1 ---Stock ) ( Plus the OEM Mazda window visor kit )

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

Last edited:
First and Second mod----( White LED Interior lights,White LED Lics. plate lights )

Before :

IMG_0617.jpg

After :

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

Before :

IMG_0626.jpg

After :

IMG_0632.jpg

Updated !!!

Mods --- 6000K HID + 5000K Superbright LED T10 bulbs

T10 LED bulbs ( Just to match the HID ) :

Stock :

IMG_0605.jpg

After :

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

6000K HID :

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

I think the side-markers are already LED so you can mark that one as done also LOL. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who looked at the reflectors in the rear bumper and said " Hmmmmmmmmm" I think it would be cool to tie them into the turn signals so they flash also. Defineately get the Silverstar bulbs for the front turn signals, it transforms the look of the front of the car. I don't want to alarm you but your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car! I would have your friendly local Mazda dealer look at that ASAP. LOL Looks good so far.

I think the side-markers are already LED so you can mark that one as done also LOL. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who looked at the reflectors in the rear bumper and said " Hmmmmmmmmm" I think it would be cool to tie them into the turn signals so they flash also. Defineately get the Silverstar bulbs for the front turn signals, it transforms the look of the front of the car. I don't want to alarm you but your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car! I would have your friendly local Mazda dealer look at that ASAP. LOL Looks good so far.

Thanks for the tips.....keep an eye on my thread ^^

UPDATE !! --- ( Bought some more lights --- LED underbody lights,LED room lamp and various LED bulbs )

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

hes in hong kong, we get all of these stuff =p

I live in canada now for university but my family is still back in hong kong.

So after 10hours.....Me and my tech finally installed the LED underlights :

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

And It match my White led interior lights pretty well :

IMG_0630.jpg

Those are some pretty seriously bright LEDs! I don't think I have ever seen them used that way, gives it a kind of "theatre aisle" light look. Very cool. Did you remove the orange reflector in your headlights or have you had them tinted?

Damn dude....thats pretty cool.

My first impression was "oh great more leds" but I have to give you big props. It looks good.

Dave.

Those are some pretty seriously bright LEDs! I don't think I have ever seen them used that way, gives it a kind of "theatre aisle" light look. Very cool. Did you remove the orange reflector in your headlights or have you had them tinted?

not required by law in hong kong :)

...............!

Hey DUde ur car looks Good. Can any 1 tell me if its easy to install plug n play HIDz .................

Back