Front grille MS6

JaxJeff

:
2006 MS6
Does anyone here know if the grille listed on RPM for the mazda 6 ,fits a speed6 also. Are the grill openings the same. I was guessing based on the listings they are different just wanted to make sure.

I know they make CF also but cant afford all that !

Thanks

Does anyone here know if the grille listed on RPM for the mazda 6 ,fits a speed6 also. Are the grill openings the same. I was guessing based on the listings they are different just wanted to make sure.

I know they make CF also but cant afford all that !

Thanks

I don't think it will fit. I think the Speed 6 has a larger opening and the bottom of the "crest" shaped grill is a bit more rounded than the more pointed bottom of the 6's grill

wont fit, i've tried with my sister in laws v6 mazda6. i'm sure many others have too

Thanks man i didnt think so . I think im just gonna black out the symbol. I'm not ashamed to drive a mazda but that thing is way to big .... and the car still looks hot from the front. I can understand why mazda might want it so big ! cause they do have somthing to be proud of !!

you can get an autoexe look a like, made of fiberglass, on either ebay or go directly to the guys website www.nextmod.com hes the guy thats fabricationg my empty grill... good luck

Back