Radio Station Info on NAV

di33266

Hey guys,
do you have an idea why i'm not seeing any FM/AM station/song info on neither one of the displays (NAV or console)? My X5 had some "RDS" or something...i remebmer i had something like "104.3 Classic Rock" (i live in the tri-state "NY" area)

Am i missing some setting(s) here...?

Thank you!

Nope.. you spend close to $40k and you don't get RDS.. I love this car and all of the cool tech stuff.. but no RDS or TRUE Ipod integration.. Even if you get the iPod module under ideal compatibility you don't have info on the Nav display..
Craig

Nope.. you spend close to $40k and you don't get RDS.. I love this car and all of the cool tech stuff.. but no RDS or TRUE Ipod integration.. Even if you get the iPod module under ideal compatibility you don't have info on the Nav display..
Craig

Well, to be honest RDS support in the US is spotty and oftentimes just spam anyway. Still lame to not be supported.

+90000% on the lack of a real iPod solution.

It sucks that Sync is Ford exclusive. I test drove an Edge with Sync while shopping for the new ride. It is very cool and the proper way to handle mobile device integration.

You know the only problem with Sync? It had a Ford stuck on it. I could not scrape it off. All kidding aside, the Edge is an OK car, just not a CX9.

Back