Block Heater Location

gaios1

Hi guys...

Has anyone installed a block heater in their Mazda5?

Where in the block is it installed? Usually it replaces a frost plug...

I bought the element several months ago, and I'm just now coming around to install it... kids give no time!!

Thanks for the help.
PG

Hi guys...

Has anyone installed a block heater in their Mazda5?

Where in the block is it installed? Usually it replaces a frost plug...

I bought the element several months ago, and I'm just now coming around to install it... kids give no time!!

Thanks for the help.
PG

I got mine installed by the Dealership so I;'ll check it tonight and let you know.....Better hurry, the cold weather is right around the corner.
Anthony

Would you post the part number, please? The nearest Mazda dealer is over 2 hours from here at 80 mph, so I order all parts and supplies through the mail. I can't find a 'block heater' in any of the online parts catalogs, but we want to install one. Help?

Would you post the part number, please? The nearest Mazda dealer is over 2 hours from here at 80 mph, so I order all parts and supplies through the mail. I can't find a 'block heater' in any of the online parts catalogs, but we want to install one. Help?

No idea what the part number is my friend.
Why don't you call the dealership on the phone and have them source the part number for you?

Part #: 0000 8V H01 M3

This weekend I'll try to go under the car and see where the element bolts onto block.

PG

Attachments

• DSC00584.JPG
    DSC00584.JPG
    378.3 KB · Views: 1,141
  • DSC00586.JPG
    DSC00586.JPG
    670.5 KB · Views: 954
Thanks for the pics and box p/n! That one won't cross for me, so I'll email the dealer after the holiday.

Last edited:
Back