Mazda 5 LED Tail Lights

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
I was browsing the New Premacy accessory catalog for Japan and I came across these,

LED Tail Lights.jpg

They are $431 a set. I have ordered a few sets in for stock. Should be arriving at the beginning of December.

After you get them in stock can you confirm whether the connections will be a straight plug 'n play for someone wanting to upgrade.
Anthony

I did some part number digging already and it looks there shouldn't be any problems but I will double check when they arrive.

Derrick

Hmmmm....wasn't in love with those when I saw the 2008 model but...now that I can get my hands on them, it could be interessting. My 07 would be unique.(thought)

Last edited:
Hmmmm....wasn't in love with those when I saw the 2008 model but...not that I can get my hands on them, it could be interessting. My 07 would be unique.(thought)

I'm not a lover of them myself and didn't think Mazda could have designed anything worse than the current rear lights...but these new lights are close.
I'll have to look at them in person before I decide if I should upgrade......
Anthony

How about those karakuri seat parts? Think you could get your hands on those?

You need a seat frame with the proper bracket welded into place for the backrest/armrest (this also applies to the outside armrests). It's doubtful that they'd sell you just a backrest frame.

The existing armrest bolt holes are used, if I read the specs correctly. All I'd have to do is unbolt the armrests and bolt in the new seatback/armrest instead.

The existing armrest bolt holes are used, if I read the specs correctly. All I'd have to do is unbolt the armrests and bolt in the new seatback/armrest instead.

I think there is also a locking mechanism to keep the backrest in place.

You can get red tails off eBay from people who "upgraded" to the grey ones. They also have LED with red tails on the 08 Premacy which no one here seemed to want:

tvcm_bg.jpg

So, how do I get my hands on a pair?

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just curious how I would get a pair of these tail lights? I also am looking for a few other parts. Does anyone know someone who can get certain body kits (Damd or Kenstyle or anything similar)? Also, anyone with a suggestion on wheel size? I have a daily driver MZ5 that my wife also drives, I'm thinking either 19's or 20's with a moderate drop, probably enough to get rid of wheel gap although I'd like to go lower but she won't be able to drive it so I can't.

I think I recall the guys from Corksport.com mentionning they had ordered some...the lights that is. So check with them. They might have them available soon. If they do, I know I'm interessted.

As for the wheels, not sure here but, I think you can't go higher than 18's on our 5's....Anyone else with better input??(scratch)

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just curious how I would get a pair of these tail lights? I also am looking for a few other parts. Does anyone know someone who can get certain body kits (Damd or Kenstyle or anything similar)? Also, anyone with a suggestion on wheel size? I have a daily driver MZ5 that my wife also drives, I'm thinking either 19's or 20's with a moderate drop, probably enough to get rid of wheel gap although I'd like to go lower but she won't be able to drive it so I can't.

Back