Mazdaspeed Protege Floormats! MS Badge Kit!

Couple questions.

1. Can you order individual floor mats, or do you have to purchase an entire set?

2. Can you order an individual badge, or do you have to purchase the pair?

3. This is probably an idiotic question, but I haven't had my coffee yet, so .. Where does the 'oval' Mazdaspeed badge mount? For the life of me, I can't remember seeing one on my MSP anywhere.

^^^ It is? Good God, shows you how half-asleep I still am. I'm in the engine bay every other day, but nope, couldn't remember seein' that badge! (confused)

I completely understand the coffee thing. Sorry you need to get the full set on both items. You do not need to buy both the mats and the badge kit together. (covering all angles here) As far as the badge goes we know where the rectangular one goes. Oval goes engine plastic cover thingy yes! :)

Couple questions.

1. Can you order individual floor mats, or do you have to purchase an entire set?

2. Can you order an individual badge, or do you have to purchase the pair?

3. This is probably an idiotic question, but I haven't had my coffee yet, so .. Where does the 'oval' Mazdaspeed badge mount? For the life of me, I can't remember seeing one on my MSP anywhere.

Hi Guys! It is 12 bucks extra for shipping to Canada for the MS floor matts. I am sorry but these items only go by UPS. (yuck I know) I have added an item "Canadian Shipping for floor matts" to the web site in the same section. (I will make this process easier during checkout later) Just add that to the shopping cart if you purchase. These will ship within 1-4 business days.

Do we get the Mats pictured ?
I ask because those mats are not available from Mazda any longer...so Unless you have them in stock...I want to verify that I would not get the 03.5 mats....but that I would get the 03 Mats AS PICTURED

Yes!! You get the mats as pictured. That picture is from our warehouse. These are from a large surplus lot that was purchased earlier in the year. Once I am out of stock on these items obviously I will not be able to sell them again. We also just located a pallet of mats in that are the style with the footpads some have requested. I'll have pictures up as soon as possible. Just specify which style you want when ordering unitl then.

Last edited:
Holy cow man no kidding. Has it been that long since I was a vendor on here? Try protege garage Ken may still have some. You can also click one of the links I have directed to his Mazda site in my signature. Sorry about the dead thread I though I took care of all of these.

Back