Looking @ New wheels+Tires, need suggestions+help

kyoshiro

:
Mazda 5
So winter seasons strikes and vancouver is getting tons of rain (atleast this week). I am not feeling confident in the OEM Toyos as they have already hydroplaned on me 3 times.
First off, are there any recommendations for tire + wheel stores in vancouver/richmond area? I live in richmond =p.

Secondly, should I buy winter tires or trade in my OEMs for some better all-seasons? 35 bucks each tire trade in, pretty crap but gah.

Thirdly, I want some new rims to replace my current 16"s, should I stick with 16" alloys or grab some 17s (which means ill have to trade in my toyos for sure and maybe install winters on the oems or trade those in aswell (Dependant on winter or no winter choice).

1010tires store quoted me 1000CAD or so for 16" steels + hankook winters on a side note. And i think konig rims are the ones that i might settle for , or enkei, id love OZ Racing rims but they dont seem to carry any 16s at that store, ill have to jump to 17/18s and theyre like really damn expensive (but then again, my dad has OZs on his Mitsubishi so i think he likes em more).

Buy at tirerack. They ship to Canada. You could save quite a bit especially if you decide to go with 17 wheels.

they dont seem to have a good collection of rims and all, but yeah last night i was at first, rims n wheels then it turned to be just live with my current ones for another year then oh god i slipped again today lol. Gonna go to the dealer and see if theres any tire wear problems cuz getting hydroplaned so easily just isnt right on tires with less than 3k km on them.

This will cost you about $860 CAD at Canadian Tire

Tires:
Goodyear Nordic
Sale: $105.49
Reg: $120.49
Product #06-2072-4

Winter Alloy Wheels
Sale: $79.99
Reg: $84.99
Product #41-7770-6

$957.84USD Tire Rack

****ACTUALLY in USD****