DashingMax

:
2006 MazdaSpeed6

Attachments

• 2008 SOTY.JPG
    2008 SOTY.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Well the award is taking effect already. Mazda just upped special financing rates (in Pgh). 36 months from 0% to 1.9%, 48 months from 3.9% to 4.9%, & 60 months from 4.9% to 5.9%. I guess Mazda figures more people will be looking at the CX-9 so they can squeeze a little more out them in the process.

Well the award is taking effect already. Mazda just upped special financing rates (in Pgh). 36 months from 0% to 1.9%, 48 months from 3.9% to 4.9%, & 60 months from 4.9% to 5.9%. I guess Mazda figures more people will be looking at the CX-9 so they can squeeze a little more out them in the process.

Nope, no change in special financing.
2007 CX-9 is still 0.0% and 2008 models are 1.9% for 36 months.

Congrats to Mazda and the CX-9 Members! (2thumbs)

I'd say this is one hell of an achievement considering Mazda is relatively new to the large SUV/CUV market.

I think this thread is definitely worthy of being a sticky here in the CX-9 Forum. :D As for the homepage, usually that's reserved for news directly involving the community. :)

I'd have to agree with Ron Kiino's observation (why shouldn't I, the guy just got married to a beautiful lady!) on the following points:
- size
slightly more room after third row, you can fit a large size cooler, very important for longer trips, try to do that to the 2008 highlander. I'm also hoping with this size I don't have to go top cargo box, I can just stuff everything behind the third row when I have full 7 passengers. We'll see ;-)
- engine
I'm glad they upped the engine to 3.7L, I didn't try the 2007 but any extra HP and especially torque, helps every little bit considering it weighs 4500 lbs. Even though I only have the 3.0 of X5, I kid you not, we like the acceleration of the CX-9 much more than the X5, even my wife who's not a car enthusiast agree very much on this issue. I know officially it's only .3 seconds quicker, but even an inexperienced can tell the difference.
- 6 speed automatic
This thing is sweet, the fact that it operates in manumatic mode the same way as an X5 helps.
- price
It's priced competitively, and my dealer would agree, almost every single one they sold is a GT AWD (I live in the northeast, hence the AWD). At this price, it's the only one with HID. You won't believe it but the HID in this one beats the X5 hands down (2003 X5). It's even nicer since you can adjust where it falls (guess where I set it to?)

Best SUV of the year!!!

Mazda Oct Sales UP 17.8%

Hot off the press!

Mazda October Auto Sales

Mazda North American Operations said Thursday its October U.S. auto sales rose on higher demand for its Mazda3 and Mazda6 models.

Mazda sold a total of 22,201 vehicles in October, up 17.8 percent from 18,843 in the same month of 2006.

This is my first post, and is to express my happyness of becoming a member of the mazda family with the highly regarded and celebrated CX-9!
Congrats to all of us who happen to be fortunate enough to drive such a car everyday! It drives , looks and feels great.

Back