New to Madza...questions/advise

jlolicata

Hello everyone first I would like to say thank you, all your threads are very helpful and I will be venturing out this weekend to negotiate a CX-9 Touring purchase here in NH. Basically the only option I need is the Moonroof package but I am still unsure of my colors and if I should focus on a 2007 leftover or new 2008. I have read up about the 3.5L vs 3.7L motor but really does that matter to me? I think the finance option on the 2007 are more important. I will be carpooling kids to school, activites & games in my new crossover...so excited!!!

For the 2007 my colors are limited to the Galaxy Grey which looks like it has some purplish undertones to me...anyone else???? or the Stormy Blue.
Any advise?

Thanks in advance for all your help and I will be sure to update you all when I purchase.

I own a Galaxy Gray and there is absolutely NO purple'ish anything.

Right now, the difference in financing is 0.0% vs 1.9% between a 2007 and a 2008 CX-9. Since the difference isn't much, I would definitely go with a 2008 model.

The CX-9 was just named Motor Trend SUV of the Year. FYI, last year, it was the Mercedes Benz GL450.

No purple in Galaxy Gray

(drinks)
For the 2007 my colors are limited to the Galaxy Grey which looks like it has some purplish undertones to me...anyone else???? or the Stormy Blue.
Any advise?

I've got the Galaxy Gray and there is NO purple to it. How do I know? My wife is "The Queen of Purple" ! That's how!

Back