No more towing package in 2008???

OMF

:
2007 CX-9 GT AWD
Just compare the two respective pages from the manuals...
Page 1: 2007, Page 2:2008. The 2008 manual doesn't say a word about the towing package or the 3500 lbs towing capacity!

BTW, I gave up my towing plans with the 07 CX-9, equipped with towing package. (Did it twice only...) Don't even dream about of towing anything with acceptable fuel efficiency above 2000 lbs, not to mention the potential for early transmission and suspension problems... Do you really want to tow something, go get a truck.

Attachments

• Towing comparison 07-08.pdf
    84.4 KB · Views: 285
Page 1: 2007, Page 2:2008. The 2008 manual doesn't say a word about the towing package or the 3500 lbs towing capacity!

BTW, I gave up my towing plans with the 07 CX-9, equipped with towing package. (Did it twice only...) Don't even dream about of towing anything with acceptable fuel efficiency above 2000 lbs, not to mention the potential for early transmission and suspension problems... Do you really want to tow something, go get a truck.

Really? The car that I have on order will have the tow package. In fact, that is why I did not take one from stock.

They have towing springs for the CX-7, maybe they will come out with some for the CX-9 to put your suspension worries to rest?

I ordered an 08 with the tow package and it is an option on the Mazda website when you build an 08.

Back