CX-9 lease question

ZCore

I'm trying to find something for the wife to drive. I like the CX-9 but the dealer told me he is selling it to me at 1k under invoice. The sticker on it was $35,130. He quoted me a lease for 36 months and 12k per year and a 48 month even though I wouldn't be interested in 4 years. I wanted a 24 month quote but he said it was really high and didn't even quote it. Here are his numbers:
36 months is $532 with $1200 down and 48 months is $472 with $1200 down

Now from what I've read on here people are getting 36 month leases for well under $500 and some I've read are getting 24 months for $500 or a tad over. Is October's lease rates a lot higher or something than September? Also is the 07 leasing better than the 08? I would probably buy if I could get something in the mid $400s.

Mine is a touring I can't remember sticker but got it for $18 over invoice 2 months ago. Price was around $34.600. I have assitance, sound and sun and towing package plus wheel locks, splash guards and roof railings.

There is a $500 lease incentive. If the dealer is giving $1k below, he is cutting into his Holdback and/or floorplan incentive. For leasing, the 2008 will be much better.

Latest posts

Back