Popular Color Combinations

:
2002 MazdaSpeed
I am going to purchasing a CX9 and was wondering what are the popular exterior and interior color combinations. I am most interested for resale value/ease of selling.

I am leaning towards the Stormy Blue.

I am going to purchasing a CX9 and was wondering what are the popular exterior and interior color combinations. I am most interested for resale value/ease of selling.

I am leaning towards the Stormy Blue.

You can check out this poll:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123683479

Blue seems to be one of the least popular colors, even though it's one of my top two choices (along with black cherry, which I bought). Silver, platinum, and red top the list. Not sure there's enough data points to call it scientific, though! Since you have to live with the car for a while, I would pick the color you like.

-steve

Galaxy Gray with black leather interior. It's really not that black. More of a charcoal gray.

Well, good question. To me, dark exterior colors look bold and chic compared to light ones. However, light color, e.g. gray metallic is much more practical as dust is hardly visible on it. Keeping dark colored car clean is a pain in the butt... As far as interior, sand is prettier, but it is likely to get stained, e.g. from new deep colored jeans.
My CX-9 is liquid platinum with black leather.

Blue, pearl white and the sparkling black all stood out to me as I waited for the dealer to finish a recall on my CX 7!

Back