Where is the OBD II connector port?

:
'15 6, '06 5
I have access to a codereader/datalogger and would like to plug it in and have a look, but I don't know where the connector is on our 5. Anyone know?

Yeah, that's where I'm used to it being but I can't find it under there. I know that sometimes they're behind the ashtray (center console), but I don't have an ashtray and don't know where to look.

Isn't it in the upper portion of the nook below the blank switch covers , which is lower left of steering wheel?

hrm, ya I need to find it too cause eventually I gotta run it through emissions. Just a thought, does the user manual make mention of it?

left side. Look for the dummy switch covers (4 plastic covers that looks like where one can put future switches. DLC2 is supposed to be located below in this area. accdg

I found this in the manual.

Attachments

• datalink connect.JPG
    datalink connect.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 36,501
I wondered about that cubbyhole area, but couldn't seem to identify anything there. I'll check carefully there tonight. Thanks all!

Forgot to follow up: Found it above that cubbyhole pointing down. Can't see it but can feel it and hooks up without apparent problem. Thanks!

Back