Rear bumper protection?

Blue Swede

:
2008 Mazda 5, Sport Edition (European)
Hello

I'm a swedish Mazda 5 owner (in about two months) and I'm lookin for the protection for the rear bumper (see picture). It seems that you have a lot more aftermarket options for your Mazdas in NA. In sweden we only have the original stainless steel bumper protection and it's expencive! The plastic ones I've seen in some pictures looks allright but where do you order them? Shipping to EU? Is it possible?

Great forum by the way! (Sorry If my english isn't that good. Sometimes it tends to get "swenglish")

Attachments

• MZ5m1a.jpg
    MZ5m1a.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 203
Ok! Lucky you... The stainless one costs about 250$ - goodlooking but expencive, see picture. I have to look for something else then.

Attachments

• protection.jpg
    protection.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 226
Wow that stainless looks good, but not $250 good.

Do you need a link to order a plastic one?

I imagine it would not be that expensive to ship?

Thanks for all your answers! The 3M adhesive seems nice and at a good price. Do you think its possible to "stretch" the film around corners? Some links for the plastic bumper protection would be great. Thanks!

I will contact my dealer to check if it's possible to purchase the plastic one. In the accessory list there isn't any plastic one, only the stainless.

Again, thank you for your answers!

Screw the plastic, I want the stainless one! 250$ is a little dear but damn that looks nice!

Thanks for all your answers! The 3M adhesive seems nice and at a good price. Do you think its possible to "stretch" the film around corners? Some links for the plastic bumper protection would be great. Thanks!

Your best bet on here would be to contact Rock Blocker -LINK-

He's a vender on this site and sells bulk film. He should be able to answer all your questions involving the clear bra material.

Back