DDE Lights?

^^^He said with a slight trace of sarcasm. Was calling them "angel eyes" so five seconds ago or what? I like the looks of them but I have no interest in cracking open my three month old headlights just yet.

^^^He said with a slight trace of sarcasm. Was calling them "angel eyes" so five seconds ago or what? I like the looks of them but I have no interest in cracking open my three month old headlights just yet.

Yeah, I was being a little sarcastic (I have tendencies). But seriously though, I don't think that there really is a drop-in set available for the Mazda5. And if there is, odds are they are going to come from Korea, Tiawan, Japan, or some other place where they're goofy and drive on the wrong side of the road. And if that's the case, the reflector/cut off/whatever is probably going to be pointed at oncoming traffic rather than towards the shoulder.

Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, UK - drive on the left hand side
Taiwan, Korea, China, USA - drive on the right hand side

Really? So then if anybody has any leads on Tiawanese or Korean DDE/angel eye HL assys, they would be properly 'reflector-ed' for us RHD people?

maybe i can see to get it ordered back in hong kong when i go back sometime..... maybe summer or maybe get someone to get it for me

I believe $3000 NT is the cost of mod only.

"....This sells the field mainly to accept entrusts the lamps and lanterns the transformation and the design...." from babelfish.altavista.com

^^^I love loose translations! ROFL Anywhoo, maybe once the 5 has been around a while and I can get some junkyard HL assemblys to screw around with I will try to make a set of these myself.

Back