All Weather Mats?

Just bought a Touring (wanted the GT!) and searched mats.com, as I usually do, and found no match for our CX-9! Where can i source mats like these, I think they are made by Cannon. I'm looking for front, rear and cargo tray.

Gerry

OEM is your only option right now.
P/N: 0000-8B-N07 Price: $72.00
Mazda_CX9_AllWeatherMats.jpg

I ordered the factory all weather floor mats with our 08 GT AWD, and I must say that they are very sweet for factory, better than alot of the aftermarket all weather mats I have had in some of my cars, just in case you cant find any in the aftermarket. They were however 200+ dollars, but should hold up well. They also fit better than the carpet mats.:cool:

I had the same probrem when I went to the dealership to check pricing. The salesman quoted me $72.00. I said hmm, seems low as my Jetta wagon monster mats were $200. I asked to see the box and what do you know, it was the fronts only. I believe after looking through the computer he said $225 was the total. He offered a 10% discount on top of that. Make sure if you are a regular at the dealership you ask for a discount.

I bought mine through ebay at Parkmazda it is a Mazda dealer. I paid $149 with shipping and taxes included. They are Mazda OEM and the mats have a tongue so they attach under the rails for a tight fit. Ask for Seth if you have any problem or question.

IMHO these mats are garbage. After less than 9K miles, there is a hole worn through where my heel rests.

I've got the Weathertech FloorLiner(?) fronts and cargo tray, and they're great. Highly recommended.

I think they'll eventually do the rear seat mats as well.

IMHO these mats are garbage. After less than 9K miles, there is a hole worn through where my heel rests.

Maybe you need to stop moving your damn feet so much.

Had mine in place for the better part of a year, and they are still pristine.

I've had the Mazda winter mats in all four of my Mazdas and they've all been great.

Maybe you need to stop moving your damn feet so much.

Had mine in place for the better part of a year, and they are still pristine.

I've had the Mazda winter mats in all four of my Mazdas and they've all been great.

Thanks, Minister of Foot Movement. I will take your suggestion under advisement.

I got my full set off eBay for just $85 shipped. It's very neat. I love that.
It is 6 pieces, two in front, 2 in the middle 2nd row and 2 at 3rd row.

Thanks, Minister of Foot Movement. I will take your suggestion under advisement.

haha, sorry, clearly my sarcasm wasn't coming through. seriously though, I keep hearing about how bad these mats are, yet I've owned four sets in four different cars and have never had a problem. They fit great, have had no problems with wearing, and they keep the crap off the carpet.

Hard to argue.

I just finished putting in OEM all weather mats for the front, 2nd and 3rd rows. Has it been documented how annoying it is to "install" the 2nd and 3rd row mats? Where the OEM carpeted mats have credit card sized tabs that slide right under the seat tracks, the all weather mats have much longer and much thicker rubber tabs that must be crammed under the tracks. This is my first experience with this type of design but it's a major pain. It takes some prying and pushing and shoving to get each of the mats into place. Since each of the tracks is somewhat different, there isn't too much learning that can be applied from one to the next. Some go easier than others but it takes longer than you would expect. I'm not even sure how necessary these tabs are because the mats are pretty heavy and are perfectly sized so I don't see them sliding around too much. If that was a concern, they could have used hooks and holes like they do for the front mats and saved a lot of aggravation. I will be cleaning and vacuuming around these mats rather than removing them because the hassle is just to great.
All venting aside, the mats look and fit great. They are a little less heavy duty than in my prior car (Subaru Legacy GT) and they are not terribly deep but they should contain typical mud and snow without problems. I probably would have gone with Weathertech if they had a legitimate option for the 2nd and 3rd row.

The OEM rubber mats are not that durable. The driver mat managed to dig a hole through the mat (one of the square if you flip the mat over). I guess that spot has too much wear and tear from braking and accelerating. IMO, they suck!

The OEM rubber mats are not that durable. The driver mat managed to dig a hole through the mat (one of the square if you flip the mat over). I guess that spot has too much wear and tear from braking and accelerating. IMO, they suck!

That's a bummer... We've had ours in for well over a year with no issues... I recently put in the carpeted ones...for a change of pace... We'll be going back to the rubbers soon as the rains are starting to hit out here (finally!)

That's a bummer... We've had ours in for well over a year with no issues... I recently put in the carpeted ones...for a change of pace... We'll be going back to the rubbers soon as the rains are starting to hit out here (finally!)

Wait until after the second year. You will definitely see the wear on the driver's side. I guess the life expectancy on the mats are 2 years :(

We have had ours since the first few weeks of ownership and have now had the CX9 for 2.5 years and only use the all weather mats. We still have zero wear issues. They still look like new.

Back