Custom Shift/Ebrake boots installed

VRMS6

:
2011 Kona Blue Ford Edge Sport
Ordered custom shift/ebrake boots from Redline goods and after a week they arrived. Installed them today and they look awsome. (cabpatch)(thumb) Heres a couple of pics.....

shiftbootjs5.jpg

Closeup shift boot

shiftbootsbi3.jpg

Ebrake/shiftboot view

including the contrasting stripes and stitching and shipping it was $71 with the current discount coupon...Well worth it.....

i agree im thinkng of doing that when i change my interior... im doing a red and black theme.. might go with something alittle different that yours but that looks really nice..

^^ nope its the MS optional accessory CF/alu one from the MazdaSpeed Miata catalog

Ordered it from dealer...part# is qnca46030(5or6 speed)
qncb46030 (automatic)

Is it difficult to install, for both the shift boot and the e-brake boot?
Install was a breeze. Only tool needed is a screwdriver to seperate shift boot base from the console.... On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being extremely hard this is barely a 1....

Sorry forgot to include that in my prev post. The knob is pretty pricey. Even working at a dealership (Porsche) and getting the wholsale price it was $120
Regular retail is about $150. Its a quality piece with real CF and Aluminum.. Very heavy and feels nice in hand....

Cool I might go with a red/black something like yours. But I'm definately ordering that shift knob, very nice.

Cool I might go with a red/black something like yours. But I'm definately ordering that shift knob, very nice.

Before going to your local dealer check around and see what some of the online dealer vendors can do for you...

Oh I plan to. I hate the mazda dealerships in my area. 2 of the ones I've been to suck. Especially the one I bought my car at.

yea I think I'm gonna do something close to that but I wanna get it to match my car color (Liq Plat) and I wanna get my seats to match also but I can't decide how to color them, either the inside part or the outlining part...decisions decisions...

yea I think I'm gonna do something close to that but I wanna get it to match my car color (Liq Plat) and I wanna get my seats to match also but I can't decide how to color them, either the inside part or the outlining part...decisions decisions...

inside panels would look sweet....

Back