Custom grille

Anyone come across any quality mesh and/or billet grilles to replace the black plastic inserts on the front bumper (including the foglight sections)? I haven't seen anything out there.

DSC02271.jpg
I don't know of any, but this is what the stock fog bezels look like after you take the bumper off and pop them out, in case you're interested in a DIY project. They're sitting in my garage, in case anyone wants to take them off my hands for the cost off shipping...

The grille and bumper should separate from each other as there are now at least a few different factory grilles. I didn't look to see where those screws are when taking my bumper off. This is a picture snagged off eBay of a front bumper:
0028_1_b.JPG

Yes, not too difficult for a klutz like myself, although I did break a plastic tab on the front bumper pulling it off, but no big deal as there are 19 others. The picture above are of the leftover parts after installation. Mazda sells the fogs and the installation kit (bezels, turn signal stalk w/fog switch, instructions) separately, I got the fogs from another user here who totaled his 5.

The instructions for the factory kit are exactly the same as the PDF in this thread:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123655215&highlight=fog

Back