Everyone's exterior color choice

What color did you choose for your CX-9 when you purchased it?

• Total voters
:
SOLD 2002 Protege5; Current 2008 CX-9 Grand Touring
What color did you choose for your CX-9 when you purchased it?

Last edited:
I chose strormy blue mica because it was my daughter's favorite color!
Many people have commented that this color looks terrific!!

I was on the Mazda lot today and the pearl white and the sparkling Black mica caught my eye....I have a elec. blue CX 7! Love the CX 9!

i loved the white in the show room that i went to, but unfortunately i got the stormy blue mica, which is my second favorite color

i loved the white in the show room that i went to, but unfortunately i got the stormy blue mica, which is my second favorite color

I am anticipating my SBM in 3 weeks. I can't wait. It feels that I started the purchase process so long ago.

crystal white pearl

For those considering, this is the third Mazda we have bought in crystal white pearl. The paint does well here in Florida (heat being a factor), keeps a great glossy look and hides splashes and dirt fairly well (though not as well as a grey, silver or champagne color). Some don't like it simply because it is white and I can understand that (red and black are far sexier!), but it wears very well.

While I ended up with Brilliant black, my first two choices were the copper red mica or the black cherry mica, but it had to have a black interior, which was impossible to find when I was ready to buy. The only one I found sold minutes before I got to the dealership.

Cant help myself, I always gotta have the BLUE car (lol)
and it looks fantastic in the sun!

We originally wanted a silver car - reflects heat and doesn't show the dirt - but fell in love with the Copper Red/Send Leather combo. We haven't been sorry.

I liked the darker colors, they make the CX-9 seem a little meaner, but I happened to be shopping on a hot day. The dark ones on the lot were very hot to touch on the outside, and fairly hot on the inside. I could lay my hands on the White Pearl, and it was fairly cool to the touch and the interior was much cooler.

I wanted black, then blue but ended up with galaxy gray. How does that work? Oh well, its grown on me and I'm glad thats what I got.

Back