What are stock rims worth?

monsta

Contributor
:
06 5 Touring, 07 Sport
I got the stockers (wheels & tires) included with the purchase of my 07 since it came with 18's.

I put the new wheels and tires on my 06 because it needed new tires. Now I have these stock rims just sitting there. I'm gonna have the tires removed.

I'll more than likely ebay 'em but don't even know where to begin as far as pricing is concerned. Any ideas?

I got the stockers (wheels & tires) included with the purchase of my 07 since it came with 18's.

I put the new wheels and tires on my 06 because it needed new tires. Now I have these stock rims just sitting there. I'm gonna have the tires removed.

I'll more than likely ebay 'em but don't even know where to begin as far as pricing is concerned. Any ideas?

$400+ (???)

it cost me about $100 to ship my wheels from CA to VA when i sold them. i'm guessing it'd be more coming from hawaii.

and another thing, as dumb and snotty (i'm not trying to be a dick) as it sounds, they're worth what someone is willing to pay for them. i bought a used set of p5 wheels for 350 shipped, about 250 minus shipping. when i turned around and sold my p5 wheels (car came with polished wheels, i wanted regular painted wheels), i could only sell them for 175 shipped which basically came out to 75 for the wheels.

file.php

Back