Replacement Mirror?

beckkl

Well, my wife backed into the side of the garage door opening today, and totally jacked up the drivers side mirror. Anyone know where I can get a replacement mirror? I need the whole thing, as the cover and bezel AND mirror are cracked, dented or broken. The other bad thing is that it is the painted style, so I can't just grab any old Mazda5 mirror I come across. Any Idea where I can find something like this? I'm fairly certain I can put it in myself, but I haven't found a site/source to order one yet. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance, this site is great!!!

Well if you need to buy a new one you can contact protege garage or onlinemazdaparts.com here on the forums about getting an OEM replacement.

I have an extra DS mirror (just the glass) that was mistakingly ordered by the body shop. $15 shipped.

I just checked onlinemazdaparts and they have the covers in every paint color, so you won't need to paint them yourself. Most of the time, the illustration is clear enough just to purchase online, but in this case, I'm slightly confused as to everything you'd need. Get the phone number off the website and call Jason. He can help you, and he has discounted prices. Fixing it yourself will save a bundle.

Back