WTB: Eyelids for my 5

1 PHAT 5

:
1PHAT5
Well, I had eyelids on my 5 but tried to remove them to get the Headlight overlays on and they both cracked so I need a new set. I thought I saw someone advertise on here they sold sets painted for like $70. I tried searching with no luck. If anyone could help that would be awesome.

Ebay has the guy that sells the eyelids. He has alot of stuff I'd buy, but he charges a bloody fortune for shipping...Ebay states that sellers can only charge what is the actual shipping cost, but this guy charges as much as the item itself just for shipping...and he won't come down.
A Mazda5 search will turn up the seller.

i got mine from bayson R email simon very responsible guy and fast shipping
se168us@hotmail.com tell him Ken give u the email

bayson r is the guy that overcharges for shipping I was referring to above.
If he would follow EBay rules and be reasonable, I'd buy 4 items from him...he is hurting his own cause. He wants $60 for an item and charges $65 to ship it..that's just highway robbery and against EBay seller's rules..he has been reported several times. He claims the items are "over sized", yet this item weighs less than 5 pounds. But there are people out there that are gulible enough to actaully pay his outrageous shipping costs.Go figure.
One particular item I want has been relisted 12 times because no one will bid on it..so he has lost waaay more than he should by paying for relisting the item over and over, when all he has to do is charge a bit less to ship it.

My original set was from Bayson R. There was nothing wrong with them. Actually I really like them but I felt the shipping was overpriced and I talked to him about it.

The reason I asked, is I thought I saw someone on this forum selling the eyelids painted for $70. I could be mistaken though.

Last edited:
email me. $20 a set, $25 for double version. S/H is a flat $2 :).

Bat™
You have anypics of what they look like on a car? I am getting tinted headlight overlays done locally so I am curious what the vinyl would look like over the tinted overlays.

Also, what is the double version?

Last edited:
Back