mixmasterlove

Contributor
When do you think Mazda will offer the best incentives(FINANCING) (APR %) on the 2008s, right now they are:
1.9%-36 m
3.9%-48 m
5.9%-60 m

I am not in a rush (have a 2007 CX-7 now, but don't want to lose anymore $$ on the trade), 2nd baby due end of March, and I have S-Plan pricing. I think September, due to the fact that people are shopping for back to school, NOT cars. I would really appreciate any feed.back

Last edited:
Using historical analysis...

When do you think Mazda will offer the best incentives(FINANCING) (APR %) on the 2008s, right now they are:
1.9%-36 m
3.9%-48 m
5.9%-60 m

I am not in a rush (have a 2007 CX-7 now, but don't want to lose anymore $$ on the trade), 2nd baby due end of March, and I have S-Plan pricing. I think September, due to the fact that people are shopping for back to school, NOT cars. I would really appreciate any feed.back

Using past comparison, the 2007 CX-9's hit the showrooms in Jan/Feb. The 0.0% was offered 6 months later in July. So, it could be summer of next year before you see additional incentives. Best case scenario, another 6 months before additional incentives get thrown in.

Also to note that Mazda seems to discount their Sport CX-9 models the most. They have not yet offered any additional discounts on Touring and GT trims.

Using the smaller sibling CX-7, it came out in July of last year. First ever discount (atleast in Chicago) was 3.9% and $1000 Auto Show bonus cash in Feb 2007...7 months later.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back