MS3 seats in MS6

Dragon Queen

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
I just want to know...Is it possible to put the MS3 seats in the MS6. i mean if you take a look at how the MS3 intricately designed the stitching "mazdaspeed" elegantly upon the seats. The shoulders upon the side of the seats which reduce body movement upon harsh turns.

When I brought this car (the Mazdaspeed6) I thought that Mazda had the truly hardcore enthusiast in mind. Why couldn't we have been given these lovely seats.

I hate the fact that mazda conveniently looks over the MS6....As if we were Peons.

Basically My question beyond any subsequent Rambling...is Can we put the MS3 seats in the MS6, and anyone have a cost on that...or how to do it?

its probably possible, but more than likely you would need new mounting hardware. i've never replaced seats, so i can't tell you for sure how it would all work together.

and i totally agree that the ms6 got shafted in a few places compared to the ms3...but i still prefer my car over an ms3

hmm...i bet its doable. i just don't know how easy the front seats are to take out ?? with the air bag weight sensors and what not

Back