my Speed6/GT500 against cocky driver with Ferrari F430 Spyder

menaspeed

zachtryingshelby1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

I'd love to see those 2 cars in my driveway!!

BTW, think about joining SVTOA.com with those 2 cars ....

Very nice!

Can I ask you what tire/rim setup you have?

Just wrote off my white MS6 so I'm thinking of getting a red one. And yours is one of the nicer ones I've seen.

(wrc)

LOL. No worries, I see a steep fine/ticket for the Spyder's driver, his 5-point seatbelt does not seem to be fastened :D

Oh dear, How much are those Ferraris running for? I may need to head to Toys-R-Us sometime soon to get one of those (nailbyt)

i agree i wish i could have a GT500 in my driveway as well.. in the morning when i wake up its either the supercharger or the turbo to take to work..that must be sweet... nice pics.. and sweet ferrari? whered u get it lol

the vehicle set up

my speed6 engine mods cpe intake and hks blow valve street unit test pipe
lotek gauge pod aem digital boost gauge aem uego air fuel controller and aem volmeter eibach sportlines wheels are motegi FF7's they were glossy black but i did not like the color combo so got them powder coated flat black to match the black on the grill and underside and rear bumper tires are falken 452's 225/35/19's wheels are 19 7 1/2's 45mm offset
on my garage waiting install cpe front mount intercooler

the GT 500 steeda intake and steeda pulley upgrade before the pulley it was dyno @ 527.07 hp and 492.23 lbs torque @ the wheels with steeda cold air and tuning need to dyno now with pulley and steeda tells me maybe close to the 600 hp mark @ the wheels

the F430 spyder was purchase for my son's 1st birthday it's electric power and you can now get it from the speed gear catalog for about $600.00 us they are very exclusive and are lisenced by ferrari and made in italy and it will remain stock

Last edited:
Haha...Nice thread (thumb)...I really dig the look of your MS6...Looks good with those black accents & rims!

As for the GT500...I didn't realize it responds so well to mods...with a few bolt-ons you should be at the 600hp wheel mark...That's impressive!

Of course your son now has the baddest ride in the block...Does he have any room for the ladies in that beast?

Back