Spring options/feedback

What spring options did you (or will you) choose?

• AutoExe LowDown Springs

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Eibach Sportline Springs

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Eibach ProKit Springs

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Revolution Performance Motorsport Springs (not available yet)

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steefnap

Hey all,

My next upgrade will be lowering springs and shocks. I was wondering who has what option on their SPEED6, and to please provide feedback on their choice. Right now I am leaning towards AutoExe Low Down Springs (at least until RPM gets their solution out!).

I voted for the Eibach ProKit - the PERFECT drop and the ride is just a bit harsher than stock.

what about the supposed improper spring rate? I heard that the Eibach Sportline and ProKit springs are meant for the V6 which has a different weight distribution than the Speed6, resulting in less than nominal body roll... (not that I am an expert, just going by what I've heard in these forums)

what about the supposed improper spring rate? I heard that the Eibach Sportline and ProKit springs are meant for the V6 which has a different weight distribution than the Speed6, resulting in less than nominal body roll... (not that I am an expert, just going by what I've heard in these forums)

thats exactly what the rumormill has generated. i've heard lots of people driving on them without much repurcussions, but you may not want to risk having issues later on down the road.

i personally would think the autoexe springs would be the best bet.

For me, it's been narrowed down to AutoExe or RPM Springs... I am getting tired of waiting for the RPM solution, but I don't want that to rush me into a decision.

Anyone else have any feedback or experience with these springs that will help me (and others) make a decision? :)

Got RPM sport springs and love 'em. The ride is firm, but not harsh... less harsh than stock IMHO. handling is proving to be much improved. Stance looks great... not too much of a drop.

No hate detected! After I spoke with/emailed Derrick at Corksport and found out that their stock of AutoExe springs was still a few weeks out, I backed out of the order and will wait for the RPM Springs. Donny at RPM said that they will be a few weeks as well, AND the price is really good too. It has the drop I want as well, so I can wait for those bad boys!

Props to Derrick for being understanding! Corksport has awesome products and I will still be picking up their Corksport shock tower brace and possibly other products as well. :)

Back